JustRideFinale started 2007 in Melogno. Today Louise Paulin is running the tours as the main guide. Though originally a swede Louise is now counted a Finale local. She has tons of passion for Liguria and loves to show you the best we have in our area. Basically she loves to ride bikes and is proud to share what the area has to offer, as well as on and off the bike.
She speaks Swedish, English, French and Italian.
Louise is a certified FCI, Italian cycling federation, mountain bike guides and has first aid qualifications.
Louise is also part time mom, EWS enduro racer, mtb guide, trip organiser and host. A long lost Swede who after a little round trip settled down in Finale Ligure now twelve years ago(time goes fast!).
Her love to action, effort and the nature blends perfectly on her bike. With many years in the restaurant business she knows the correct meaning of hospitality and ensures you to give her best to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Recent race results:
- EWS Master world champion 2019
- 2020 winner of EWS Zermatt Master category, 9th elite women Pietra Ligure and 14th in Finale Ligure.
- 2014 and 2016 Italian Superenduro Champion
- 2015 Nordic Enduro Champion
- 2018 I took home the win in Finale Ligure EWS women masters