Trips with the possibility to mix shuttled tours and pedaled days to discover all of the Finale Ligure area.
Choose the formula that suits your group.
|All prices per person. Minimum 2 persons.||Enduro Freeride 100% uplifts Bike: 150-200mm||All mountain Mixed uplifts and pedaled tours Bike: 150-160mm|
Our holidays run from September to mid December and from March to mid June. Contact us for prices without airport transfer and custom-made stays.
- 7 days
- 5 days mountainbiking with guide
- 7 nights self-catered accommodation in central Finale Ligure, 5 min walk to the beach
- Safe bike storage
- Airport transfer to and from Nice airport
- Local knowledge and assistance in English, French, Swedish and Italian.
- Thursday to Sunday, early arrival Thursday and/or late departure Sunday
- 3 days mountainbiking with guide
- 3 nights self-catered accommodation in central Finale Ligure 5 min walk to the beach
- Safe bike storage
- Airport transfer to and from Nice airport -Local knowledge and assistance in English, French, Swedish and Italian.
- An additional day of riding at an additional cost. Though a day off is recommended during a week.
- Bike rental is available but not included in the above package. Please contact us for further information.Uplifts in and transport to surrounding areas, see below.
- Nearby areas. There is possibility for your group to book riding in nearby areas through us. You’ll ride with the local operators. Please note that it is recommended to book riding in other areas before arriving in Finale.
- Calizzano (April-November)
- Diano Marina
- Triora/San Remo
Pratical info, also consult our FAQ page.
Shuttles run from 9.00am to 5.00pm. That can be anything from 5-10 rides in a day depending on the choice of trails and the group’s ability. Groups are 5-9 riders with one guide. You need to bring lunch or €10-15/day for the lunch stops where a biker’s menu is often offered.
Pedaled day tours are circa 6 hours with lunch stop to rest and refuel. Either we stop for lunch in one of the picturesque restaurants in the valleys or we can stop for a quick panini in a bar. Generally we do 3-4 ups/day depending on the group, which makes 1000-1600m up in a day, being 3-400m up in one strap. Uphills are on Tarmac, dirt road and trail.
It is useful that you bring specific parts/tools for your bike as Finale is a pretty small place. There are a couple of bike shops but they are not very well kitted.
It is your responsibility to make sure you have the appropriate insurance for your activities during your stay with us. Mountain biking is a high-risk activity practiced at your own risk!
If you have any questions, please send us an email: